Diploma in Value Chain Management
The purpose of any organization is to produce and deliver goods and services of value to customers while generating a surplus for owners. Value chain management focuses on understanding what different customers value, measuring inputs and outputs to assess value, and generating higher value for customers and greater surplus for organizations.
This course will provide participants with competencies that are critical for managers in any functional area. They will learn to create, model, analyze, and maximize value in accounting, operations, and marketing.
Skills to be gained;
- Management Accounting
- Quality Control
- Operations Management
- Managerial Accounting: Cost Behaviors, Systems, and Analysis
- Managerial Accounting: Tools for Facilitating and Guiding Business Decisions
- Operations Management: Analysis and Improvement Methods
- Operations Management: Strategy and Quality Management for the Digital Age
- Marketing Management I
- Marketing Management II
- Value Chain Management
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute