Diploma in Social Entrepreneurship
Social Entrepreneurship is designed for those interested in learning about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas. Participants learn about the complexities of global health and the ethics of innovation, while also learning about the theory and practices of social entrepreneurship. This diploma course prepares participants to address global health challenges through novel social entrepreneurship approaches.
- Learn how to apply knowledge and skills to your current or future work in global health and social entrepreneurship.
- An opportunity for individual mentoring and guidance from Global Health University’s faculty.
- Global Health University will provide letters of recommendation upon request.
- Receive a Social Entrepreneurship diploma certificate and a transcript.
- Complexities and Realities of Global Health
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Ethics of Innovation
- Health Technology in Resource-Poor Settings
- Health Spending at the Base of the Pyramid
- Enterprises and Franchising at the Base of the Pyramid
- Design Thinking
- Can an Idea Scale?
- Responsible Innovation & Social Entrepreneurship Expert Panel
- Essentials of Innovation: How to Successfully and Responsibly Innovate Expert Panel
- Taking Programs to the Next Level Expert Panel
- Strategies for Growing and Scaling Organizations Expert Panel
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute