Diploma in sales and marketing
In today’s competitive environment, attracting and maintaining new business largely depends on the strength of your sales team.
Each sales team holds a great deal of responsibility for corporate success and must have a whole host of skills in order to be effective and efficient. So if you want to surpass targets, achieve higher sales results, develop your sales skills and inspire the sales team to be more successful then this course is right for you. The aim of this course is to prepare and motivate sales leaders
To provide students with:
- An understanding of the environment within which all businesses operate and the ways in which different organizations are structured
- A working knowledge of the principles and practice of selling and an understanding of its importance as part of the marketing mix
- An understanding of the marketing concept and an appreciation of how the marketing function is organized
- The programme also provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to enable them to perform adequately in any single functional area of marketing.
Key Thematic Areas of Study
- Business Management & Administration
- Economics For Business
- International Business Communications
- Principles & Practice Of Selling
- Marketing Management
- Public Relations
- Quantitative Methods For Managers
- Sales & Sales Management
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute