Diploma in Retail Management
This online learning course will help participants develop the skills needed to be effective managers of a retail business. The curriculum will explore a variety of topics, including store operations, marketing, sales techniques and human resources.
- The course will familiarize students with the various activities that are involved in the retail sector.
- It will provide a broad overview of different aspects of retail management like merchandising, consumer behaviour, etc.
- Develop conceptual skills required in the Retail Sector.
- Effectively manage large scale operations, mass inventory and multiple functional activities.
- Ability to develop a marketing plan for a new or existing product or service by integrating marketing concepts, strategies, research, and distribution principles for retail.
- Management Theory and Practice
- Organizational Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Financial Accounting & Analysis
- Information Systems for Managers
- Merchandising Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Sales Management
- Introduction to Retail
- Retail Store Operation and Inventory Management
- Business Law
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute