Diploma in Organizational Behavior
- Diploma in Organizational Behavior
Develop a deeper understanding of human behavior in an organizational setting. Through this professional graduate certificate, you gain insight into strategies and methods that cultivate and strengthen group performance, resource management, and organizational dynamics.
- Understand human behavior in a variety of organizations through communication, motivation, group dynamics, leadership, power, performance management, technology, and organizational design and development.
- Build a foundation in interpersonal effectiveness, organizational conflict resolution, talent recruitment, training, labor relations, and legal issues.
- Acquire knowledge in focused topic areas, such as change management, self-and-team management, and leadership communication.
- Organizational leadership
- Organizational psychology
- Organizational communication
- Conflict resolution
- Group structures
- Contemporary issues in organizational behavior
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute