Diploma in Marketing
This course is designed to teach effective communication management skills to students in a simple way. The course will lead you through the key factors and methods used in today’s most critical processes in market research. The main marketing strategies that suit different types of businesses and how to analyze marketing strategies will also be seen. This will give your marketing skills and résumé a valuable boost.
- To provide students with a body of knowledge which will?
- Enable them to understand and identify consumer needs and trends
- Enable them to understand, define and segment markets
- Provide an understanding of the importance of pricing and pricing strategies
- Develop an understanding of channels of distribution and routes to market
- Develop an understanding of the patterns of consumer behavior
- Enable them to develop and apply advertising and promotional strategies
- Provide them with a qualification which will enable them to progress to higher level marketing or communications studies at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
- International Business Communications
- Public Relations
- Quantitative Methods for Managers
- Buyer Behavior & Consumerism
- Customer Service
- IT for Marketing Management
- Management Theory & Practice
- Marketing Management
- International Marketing
- Marketing Policy & Strategy
- Marketing Research
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute