Diploma in International Business
All business is global. Whether you are exporting your products online you are facing competition from global brand; business owners, managers and employees need the critical competencies, skills and knowledge to solve the real-world concerns of international business. The Diploma in International Business Management will be useful to people seeking or pursuing a career specifically in international business.
- Persons with a desire to perform well in an international business career
- People who need practical, technical and professional training and qualifications to enable them make their business global
- Those who wish to enhance their international managerial skills, knowledge and capabilities with the aim of broadening their horizons and strategic thinking
- Management of International Trade Documentation Procedures
- Application of Management Principles to International Business
- Evaluation of International Trade Economics
- Application of International Trade Law Legislation
- Evaluation of International Trade Financial Risk
- Application of Market Research Techniques to International Marketing
- Evaluation of International Business Strategy Concepts
- Developing an International Market Entry Plan
The course is delivered online. Students will have access to an online learning platform which they will be required to log into via the internet.
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute