Diploma in Information Technology management
The main aim of the program is to significantly improve on the quality and ease of maintenance of the information systems that are developed in and for a company. It provides the bases for the documentation of information systems development processes according to international standards and creates the registries for the evaluation and estimation of information systems projects.
The benefits of the course include the following
- Learners will acquire in-depth knowledge of the IT project management methodology (APTI), which aims to provide a robust methodological structure, based on international standards and best practices, for the administration of development, maintenance and outreach management projects. -sourcing, in order for companies to increase the quality of their projects.
- Learners can implement processes that reduce costs, improve time control and minimize work within IT management.
- Learners will acquire the vision of application of the methodology from the levels of management, management, project leaders, clients and suppliers.
- Learners will be able to implement higher quality, monitoring and control in the projects so that they conclude minimizing time and costs.
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Specific Practices of IT Management (Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL)
- Rational Unified Process (Rational Unified Process, RUP)
- Agile Methodologies
- Project Management (Project Management Institute, PMI)
- Economic Evaluation of Software Development Projects
- Planning and Control of Software Projects
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute