Diploma in Educational Leadership and Management
You will learn about leadership strategy, education decision-making, and human resource management on our Educational Leadership and Management course offered as a Dip. And whether you are an educator, social worker, health worker, police instructor, nurse or youth worker, you can draw on your previous knowledge, studies so experience and improve your postgraduate skills, theories and techniques.
Once you graduate, you will have developed the skills and knowledge to assume new responsibilities in leadership and management in the field of education and to seek ambitious new roles.
Careers and opportunities
The program is suitable for educators, professional mentors, lecturers and coaches throughout the education sector aspiring to senior management and leadership roles. Many graduates become senior managers in educational organizations.
With close contacts, career events, recruitment fairs and individual advice, we will provide you with as much support as possible in finding employment.
- Foundations of Education
- Psychology of Learning and Instruction
- ICT in Educational Management
- Introduction to Educational Research
- Theories and Principles of Educational Management
- Strategic Leadership and School Improvement
- Curriculum and Instructional Leadership
- School Financial Management
- Management of Resources in Education
- Human Resources Management EMP 031: Education Project Management EMP 032:
- Educational Law and Policy
- Management of Student Services Activities and Discipline
- Administration of Inclusive Schools
- National Education Administration
- Data Collection and Analysis for School Improvement
- Primary School Management and Leadership: School Strategic Planning
- Practicum in Educational Management
- Research Project
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute