Diploma in Business Communication skills
This course helps students build the proficiency needed to succeed in today’s technologically enhanced workplace by focusing on the development of professional oral and written communication skills. Students will improve: memo, letter, email, writing and presentation skills and the ability to effectively participate in and chair meetings. Students will also develop skills in resume writing and study the strategies and techniques needed for success in interviews.
- Business letters: Format, Style and Content
- Letters of Inquiry, Quotations and Offers
- Orders, Order acknowledgements
- Sales promotion letters
- Banking and Credit letters
- Memoranda, Telephone conversations and E-mails
- Business meetings
- Business reports (dealing with numbers, interpreting graphics)
- Questionnaire compilation
- Business presentations
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute