Diploma in Auditing
The Auditing Diploma is designed for professionals working in the accounting and finance sector, who wish to build on their existing knowledge of auditing, or for someone looking for an introduction to the subject who may be considering undertaking a professional accountancy qualification.
The aims of this course are to;
- Develop the basic understanding of the nature and objectives of an audit and general auditing practice.
- Lay a good foundation for higher studies in auditing as a profession.
- Equip candidates with knowledge to function as audit persons in organizations.
- The Nature, Purpose and Scope of an Audit
- The regulatory Framework of Auditing
- Auditing Requirements of The Companies Act.
- Fundamental Principles and concepts
- Audit planning
- Audit evidence and Documentation
- Specialized Audits and Investigations
- Internal Control
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute