Certificate in Report Writing
This online course focuses on the key product of an evaluation: The Evaluation Report. In this course, students will learn best practices for effective and creative report writing specific to evaluation reports. Learning points and practical exercises are combined to develop skills in putting together an effective and engaging evaluation report.
Upon completion of the course the students will:
- Understand the key preparatory elements needed for writing an effective evaluation report;
- Learn the best principles for evaluation structure, content and design;
- Learn how to present evaluation data in diverse manners and formats;
- Develop writing skills specific to evaluation reports.
- Report writing skills
- Parts of a report
- Structure of a report
- Evaluation of a report
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute