Certificate in International Finance Reporting Standards
The certificate in IFR is designed to develop your knowledge of IFRS. It will give you an understanding of the ideas and principles which underpin them and how they can be applied in the international marketplace. This course also builds on your technical and practical knowledge from any recognized country –specific accountancy qualifications or relevant work experience you may have.
- Understand and explain the international regulatory framework of financial reporting
- Discuss and apply specified international accounting standards and IFRS to practical situations
- Prepare group financial statements including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
- The nature and operations of the IASB
- The status and use of IFRS standards around the world
- Presentation and profit
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 1
- Accounting for assets and liabilities – part 2
- Group Accounting
- Disclosure standards
- Principal differences various countries
- Current issues in IFRS Standards
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute