Certificate in Humanitarian Foundation
This course is for already established professionals who would want to engineer change in our societies that are marred each day with one form of a crisis or another. Every person in his/her place of work should be prepared to offer aid in one form or the other if disaster sets in. the course aims at equipping the learners with innovative solutions to challenges which might be considered demanding.As we experience an increase in the frequency and intensity of natural and manmade disasters, there is a reciprocating increase in demand of knowledge and skills to avert the same therefore choosing a career in this course is worthwhile.
- The humanitarian sector of the 21st century
- Stakeholder systems, coordination mechanisms, legal frameworks and standards and applications
- Personal skills, strengths and weaknesses for leveraging social change
- Emotional, physical and psychological challenges in the field
- Diverse pathways engaged in humanitarian work domestically and internationally
After they have read the material for each unit, students are expected to test their own Learning by completing some relevant exercises and tasks.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit three assignments.
DURATION: 3 Months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $400
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English and French
FORMAT: Online Learning
GENERAL COURSE CONTACT: email@example.com