Certificate in Accounting and Book Keeping
Accounting and bookkeeping certificate programs provide students with a fundamental understanding of financial principles and practices. Students can expect to learn about data interpretation, general accounting transactions, and financial reports.
- Outline the importance of bookkeeping and how it ties with Accounting
- Explain assets, liabilities, revenue and expenditure
- Describe the role of the AR department
- Describe the purchasing process and documents involved
- Discuss the process for approving a purchase invoice
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Sales tax
- Sales and Invoices
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute