Certificate course in Project Cycle Management
Project cycle management (PCM) is a method based on years of development, focused on organizing and planning projects through foundational principles and defined phases. This process covers the inception of the project to its planning and execution. There are many benefits to the cycle.
- Project Initiation.
- Project Planning.
- Project Execution.
- Project Monitoring and Controlling.
- Project Closing.
* Overview of Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control and Close out.
* Scheduling and planning to ensure targets are accomplished timely.
* Project Budgeting
* Work plan Development
* The logical framework approach
* Designing a Project Goal
* Outcomes/ Output/Activities
* Evidence and Risk analysis
* Assumption/ Pre-conditions / Risks
Monitoring and Evaluation Course Content
* Introduction to monitoring and evaluation terms and concepts
* Difference between monitoring and evaluation
* The need for monitoring and evaluation in development projects
* Monitoring in all process of the project cycle
* Types of indicators and Identifying outcome indicators for your project
Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
* Types of Frameworks
* Role of in Monitoring and Evaluation planning Introduction to Monitoring and Evaluation Plan
* Functions of an M&E plan
* The main elements of an M&E plan
* Standards of an M&E plan
* Some of the complexities of M &E plan
* Overview of M&E plan implementation modalities Data Collection, Capture, and Data Quality Checks
* Identify types of data collection tools
* Identify type of tools at each M &E level
* Define data capture
* Identify key steps in data capture
* Define data quality
* Quantitative methods
* Qualitative methods, Data Analysis, Interpretation and Reporting
* Role of data analysis in monitoring and evaluation
* Types of data analysis
* Interpretation of data
* Deciding which reporting methods to use
* Writing an effective M/E report
To register for our Online Certificate Courses
Send an email to:
The Online Training Manager
Capacity Africa Institute