Certificate Course in Negotiation
In this course, students will build a solid understanding of competitive interaction and develop the tactics, strategies and interpersonal skills necessary for success when competing over resources, direction or ideas. It will provide knowledge and techniques that will enable the participant to strengthen the negotiation skills necessary in a business setting. This course will lead to participants understanding the processes that fit their own individual personality and approach.
At the end of the course, learners will;
- Understand negotiation dynamics and how to prepare for uncertainty
- Learn to craft agile strategy and be quick on your feet in changing circumstances
- Resolve small differences before they escalate
- Secure maximum value for your organization and yourself
- Reflect on personal behaviors and refine your approach to be more effective
Who Should Register?
The Negotiation program is open to anyone interested in gaining and improving their negotiation tools and skills. These include;
- Sales persons interested in developing more effective presentation strategies,
- Business leaders who negotiates with upper management
- Entry-level employee looking to move up the corporate ladder
Lesson 1 – Introduction to Negotiation
Lesson 2 – Negotiation Stages
Lesson 3 – Elements of Planning and Claiming
Lesson 4 – Fairness in Negotiations
Lesson 5 – Negotiator’s Toolbox and Trust
Lesson 6 – Working Women Negotiation
Lesson 7 – Cognitive Biases and Barriers
Lesson 8 – Getting to Yes Review
- All materials are made available through our Online Learning Platform
- Students should commit approximately 5-6 hours of their time per week
Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit assignments at the end of every month.
COURSE DURATION: 6 months
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $800
ORGANIZERS: Capacity Africa Institute
LANGUAGE: English only
Kindly confirm your participation with:
Online Training Coordinator
Capacity Africa Institute